MapLink™ | Procedures | Zoning Change

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Zoning Change
A zoning change requires an application for a zoning change, and the application will be reviewed by the Development Review Committee (DRC), presented to the Planning & Zoning Commission for a recommendation, and then routed to City Council for final approval.